Monday, February 9, 2009

Methematica- A math_computing free contest. anyone can join!

Important : Registered as soon as possible. 13Feb is the deadLine.

It is one of the onlie mathematic_computing competition. I'm not sure, but base on reading, Anyone can register for it and take award if they pass regardless of where , how old you are.

Some exam question can be found in here. Most of the problems might need to use computer programming. http://felicity.iiit.ac.in/~math/WLogin/Handle.py/Handle?RequestedPage=ArchivesPage

To register , visit this page. 


P.S I have created my own team. If any one wanna join, can.
My team is Jupiter (I'm alone, not yet have member). (Find it in Registered team)

2 comments:

Muygech said...

Cool !! But what is ya team working for?? I mean for what purposes and what kinda members u aspect?? Is it abt math too??

Andy said...

how can i register to be one of ur member?