Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Korean Scholarship is available now!

This is a full scholarship for Cambodian students who have good personality and proper ability ( as requirement ) to study Bachelor degree in the major of Marinetime for 3 years in Korea Marinetime University in Busan, Korea. This scholarship is offered by SOMA group; 3 competent students will be selected.
Requirement :
_High School Diploma ( finished grade 12 )
_IELTS 5.5 ( minimum ) or equivalence
Deadline : 8 November 2008
Please contact us for more detail.
Please see this website : http://english.hhu.ac.kr/english/

2 comments:

Jupiter said...

Gosh I wanna go there... haha. Not for marintime, but for sightseeing. haha. COol, good chance now dudes, what are u waiting for? Korean Pretty girls are calling u to study marintime...lolz

Anonymous said...

I actually got this scholarship, but I am not sure I should go or not since this major is not my favorite that's why I am trying to find others to replace me. What's your idea about this?